· TopShop/TopMan installs EcoRIG’s Raft System in the Eldon Square store in Newcastle
· Mamas & Papas briefs EcoRIG to implement systems in its flagship store on Regent Street
· New Look commits to 12 graphic display changes throughout the season
· Waterstones installs the EcoRIG Graphics Systems throughout its top 20 stores
· Wallis implements the Graphic System
· George at ASDA installs the Graphic System
· Waterstones asks EcoRIG to carry out 8 display changes throughout its stores using the Graphic System
· NEXT installs EcoRIG’s Graphic System within 10 of its homeware stores across the UK
· The Westfield Shopping Centre at Stratford sees EcoRIG solving individual issues for several clients. Bespoke display solutions and lighting solutions are implemented within 12 stores
· New clients on board include Apple, Superdry, Oasis, Omega, Uniqlo, Timberland, Republic, Jones the Bootmaker and Adidas
· EcoRIG is shortlisted for Retail Week’s “New Store Europe Retail Interior” award
EcoRIG exhibited at the ARC Show for the very first time, introducing our remote operated lighting solutions directly to industry experts and specifiers.
We designed and presented a unique CPD Seminar to architect firms around the UK, titled: “Raise and Lower technology for the maintenance of high level environments”. The first of its kind within the UK.
EcoRIG installed it’s remote operated Graphic System within yet another University. This time it was Plymouth’s Student Union that implemented the innovative solution to overcome the costs and risks associated with replacing large format advertisements situated at height.
Dalziel and Pow used their previous experiences of working with EcoRIG to maximise the design of the new flagship storefront at the Edinburgh Primark store. This innovative design incorporated the EcoRIG Graphic System, Grid System, Light Trough System, Platform and our newest system the Plinth System. This free floating, remote operated, plinth solution was designed specifically for Primark’s flagship store in Edinburgh and was inspired by the design team at Dalziel and Pow.
EcoRIG made the move to it’s brand new premises in June 2012, to keep up with the ever expanding nature of the EcoRIG product range and client base.
– EcoRIG’s Remote Graphic System was successfully rolled out by ASDA George.
– EcoRIG’s Remote Graphic System was added to Marks & Spencer’s international store specification and was installed at both the Mumbai and Kuwait stores.
– ‘Titan Media Group’ successfully installed 30 EcoRIG Graphic System’s across 10 shopping centres over in New Zealand.
– A company by the name of ‘Smart Wall Oy’ have ordered several EcoRIG Graphic Systems with the view to becoming a trusted distributor to shopping centres and retail outfits over in Finland.
– EcoRIG developed a brand new version of the EcoRIG Grid System that can now lift a greater weight than ever before.
– EcoRIG also developed two unique variations on our Graphic System that we have christened as the VM Bar System. A single or double VM Bar can now be remotely lowered to ground level for light weight props to be safely installed and raised to height.